Cafe de Paris
Hot, hip Café de Paris revels in a dazzlingly decadent history and alluring atmosphere of old-world glamor. This seductive nightclub once featured performers like Dorothy Dandridge, Marlene Dietrich, Frank Sinatra and Noel Coward, and was the first place in London where the scandalous Charleston was performed. Featuring over-the-top entertainment in the legendary Black Cat Cabaret, there’s never a dull moment in the luminous, velvet draped expanses of this ultra-chic nightspot.
Café De Paris is the place to be for a truly unforgettable night out. Bringing a touch of class and elegance as only the french no how.
- We recommend you arrive at 10.30pm
- Ask for the ‘Vesper Black Guest List’
- Well dressed ladies will receive complimentary entrance
- All guests must dress smart. (ladies dress shoes, gents collars, shoes)
- Ask for the Vesper Black host table on arrival
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin the Guest List